Radio xtrema 95.3 reynosa online dating
Radio xtrema 95.3 reynosa online dating - dating app dansk Billund
On December 5, 1904, the Mc Allen Townsite Company was formed by Uriah Lott, Leonidas C.Hill, Sr., John Mc Allen, James Ballí Mc Allen, and John J. The new community, which was named for John Mc Allen, had the depot nearest the county seat, Hidalgo, eight miles to the south.
Mc Allen was an agricultural, oil, and tourist center in 1970, when the population reached 37,636.The town was a petroleum and farm chemurgic center with a population of 11,877 in 1940, by which time it had adopted the nickname the City of Palms.In 1941, a suspension bridge replaced the old bridge to Reynosa, Tamaulipas, Tamaulipas; the new toll bridge was purchased by the city and was named the Mc Allen-Hidalgo-Reynosa International Bridge.Louis, Brownsville and Mexico Railway reached the Santa Anita Ranch.John Mc Allen and his son James donated land to the railroad to guarantee it would cross the area.Mc Allen is the twenty-first most populous city in Texas and the largest city in Hidalgo County, Texas, United States.
It is located at the southern tip of Texas in the Rio Grande Valley and is part of the Southern United States.In 1911 the town applied for and was issued a charter of incorporation under the name Mc Allen.In 1916, 20,000 New York state troops were stationed at Mc Allen to help quell border disturbances.In 1983 a freeze took out much of the valley's citrus crop.In the mid-1980s, fueled by trade and the growth of the maquiladora (in which components are shipped to Mexico, assembled and shipped back), the economy began to improve in Hidalgo County.By the start of the 1970s, Mc Allen had a 200-bed hospital and a new air-conditioned high school, the first school in the nation featuring on-site power generated by natural-gas-powered turbines.